If you are interested in one of the many exciting career opportunities that LeRoy Village Green has to offer, we encourage you to fill out an Application for Employment. Applications may be returned by mail or in person to:
RN SUPERVISORS EVENINGS:
Leroy Village Green is currently recruiting to replace a retiring Nursing Supervisor for our Evening Shift. Leroy Village Green is proud to be Genesee County's only 4 Star Private Owned skilled nursing facility.
Leroy Village Green offers the following compensation and benefits for this position.
- Pay rate based on experience
- Shift differential
- Affordable Health coverage
- Affordable Dental and Vision
- Employer paid life insurance
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have strong Leadership and Supervisory Skills
- Be Calm and Professional
- Have Strong clinical skills
- Great Custer Service Skills
- A NYS RN license in good standing
- Have the flexibility to work every other weekend
- Work with residents, families and staff promoting an environment of quality of life.
LPN- Full and Part Time positions available on the 3pm-11pm & 11pm-7am shift
We are quality, local, long term care/rehab facility. Previous LTC experience preferred but not mandatory and must have a current NYS license. Ideal for supportive, team oriented individual. We have enhanced our starting rates, shift differentials, and have added a weekend rate. All this with no mandating. Apply in person at LeRoy Village Green, 10 Munson Street, LeRoy or on-line at leroyvillagegreen.com. We are an EEO employer
(2) Laundry Positions: Day hours are 6am to 4pm, and evening shift is 3pm to 6pm. Every third weekend. Looking for candidates who are flexible and can work either shift. Please apply online or in person.
Leroy Village Green Residential Health Care Facility - Le Roy, NY
Leroy Village Green is a 140 Bed Nursing Facility located in Leroy, Genesee County.Duties include:
- Preparation of meals for residents of the home
- Sanitation and Food Safety requirements
- Ensuring meals are prepared in an attractive and desirable manner.
- Have knowledge of proper food handling and temperature requirements.
- Some experience with large quantity preparation of meals
- Knowledge of department of health
- Ability to work well with others
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be courteous, dependable and have a high level of customer service skills
Please apply directly to: Leroy Village Green 10 Munson Street Leroy, NY 14482 To learn more call Sue or Patty @ 585-502-0463 You can apply online @ www.leroyvillagegreen.com/employment/Job Type: Part-time Job Location:
Job Type: Part-time
- Cooking: 1 year
- Cook: 1 year
LOOKING FOR A PARTTIME PERSON TO DO TRAYAID POSITION 6:30AM-2:30PM AND 4:30- 8 PM IN THE DIETARY DEPT.
WORKING SOME WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS. DUTIES WILL BE EXPLAINED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW. TRAINING AVAILABLE
PLEASE APPLY ON LINE OR IN FRONT OFFICE TO JOIN OUR DIETARY TEAM!!