Leroy Village Green RHCF CNA Training Program Information :
Our training program provides classroom and hands on training to those seriously interested in becoming Certified Nursing Assistants. We are a NYS approved CNA training and testing facility. Leroy Village Green currently offers 3 classes a year, usually in January, May, and September for 8 weeks each. Classes are scheduled Monday –Friday (8:00am-2:30pm for the first three weeks in a classroom and 7:30am-2:30pm for the remaining four weeks of clinical with 1week for review, practice and state testing)Training is paid at a rate of current NYS minimum wage per hour. Attendance of all classes is mandatory( no exceptions or you will be dropped from the class) to complete program and test for certification. State Testing is set up and paid for by our facility. All books/ classroom materials are provided. Pink Scrubs/ uniform is your responsibility, but required. Classroom space is small with only 8 trainees per class. Keep in mind there may be a waiting list due to size of classes. Please only apply, if you have a strong work ethic and are seriously committed to helping others. Applications are reviewed between classes and candidates are called by instructor for interviews for upcoming classes.
Requirements for consideration and acceptance into classes include:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Completed application with good references and job history. (Applications available on LVG website or at Leroy Village Green Facility)
3. Successful interview with a caring and positive attitude.
4. Pass a physical exam for required CNA duties/ job description.
5. Clean background check and fingerprinting per NYS DOH.
6. Acceptance of Ft or Pt employment as CNA ( on completion of program and passing of NYS exam for certification) with our facility for a minimum of six months on shifts available.
Thanks for your interest and hope to see you in one of the classes!